Having the best front light for your bike is essential if you're going to venture onto our highways at night especially as our city streets are both thick with traffic and trafficked by the thick.
The nights might be getting shorter already but that doesn't mean they are actually 'short'. In prime commuting times in the morning and the afternoon, it is still pretty dark and if you don't want to get run over by a sleepy/distracted car driver, you'd better equip your bike with some decent bike lights so you are visible from all possible angles.
- 2 * CREE XML2 as light sources, grants 1600lumen max, one of the brightest of its kind;
- Optional 6 light modes, to meet different needs of light brightness;
- Overheat protection circuit ensures stable and long service life;
- Comes with detachable wired switch for handy mode change;
- Built-in quality battery provides long run time up to 34 hours
- Sturdily built bracket for the firm and wide dia. mount;
- Quick mount and release.
- Main light: 2* Cree XML2, Cool Daylight Tone
- Light Output: 1600lumesn Max.
- Light Mode: 6 modes
- Switch: Press button and detachable wire switch
- Battery applicable: 2*#18650 2500mAH
- Charging Indicator: Available; Low battery indication: available;
Run time: 1.5-34 hours, subject to mode in use
- Ingress protection: IPX6, do not submerge in water to use
- Mount：Fits Dia.22-35mm
- Dimension: Please refer to the graphics below
- Net weight: Approx. 201grams
- 1*Lamp Head,
- 1*mount bracket,
- 1*Wire Switch,
- 1*USB line,
- 1*User’s manual
Note: The light gets hot in use and it has to overheat protection by lowering brightness level when it detects overheating. And when it cools down, the lamp restores the previous brightness mode. The lamp turns off by itself when detecting internal temperature to 90 degrees Celcius.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 15-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.